“Life is a great big Canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.” ~ Danny Kaye
Just like an artist uses color to make his painting beautiful, on the canvas of our life, we should throw all the beautiful colors that we can to make our lives as colorful as possible!
While thinking of something new to share from this quote, I came up with COLOURS
Many times in our conversation we use color to express our emotions e.g. red with rage, green with envy, a grey day, feeling blue, etc. Just for the fun of it, I’ve listed 10 common colors and some positive attributes associated with them:
1) RED -DETERMINATION, COURAGE, SPEED, BOLDNESS, EXCITEMENT
2) ORANGE- CHEERFULNESS, CREATIVITY, WARMTH, ENTHUSIASM & ENDURANCE
3) YELLOW-ENERGY, HOPE, JOY, OPTIMISM, IMAGINATION
4) GREEN- HEALTH, RENEWAL, GROWTH, YOUTH, GENEROSITY
5) BLUE- CALMNESS, FRESHNESS, UNITY, ORDER, LOYALTY
6) PURPLE- ROYALTY, NOBILITY, SPIRITUALITY, WEALTH, WISDOM
7) BROWN- HUMILITY, STABILITY, RELIABILITY, CASUALNESS, SIMPLICITY
8) BLACK- POWER, FORMALITY, SOPHISTICATION, STYLE, MYSTERY
9) GREY-SECURITY, INTELLIGENCE, DIGNITY, MODESTY, MATURITY
10) WHITE- PEACE, PURITY, GOODNESS, REVERENCE, INNOCENCE
Let us then throw all these colors of positive qualities onto the blank canvas of our life, so that at the end of it, we will have a beautiful painting. Happy Painting!
NUGGET OF LIFE: Devote yourself to making the Canvas of your life YOUR ULTIMATE MASTERPIECE, for unlike the Artist who can make another one in case he messes up his first, yours is a ONE – TIMER!
Copyright & Permissions: © Sparky Laurie and ‘NUGGETS OF LIFE’, 2011.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Sparky Laurie and ‘NUGGETS OF LIFE’ with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.