This week I’d like to share this write up I just came across:
Everything I needed to know about life I learnt from Noah’s Ark:
1) Don’t miss the boat.
2) Remember that we are all in the same boat!
3) Plan ahead; it wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
4) Stay fit; when you are 600 years old someone may ask you to do something big!
5) Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6) Build your future on high ground.
7) For safety sake, travel in pairs.
8) Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9) When you are stressed, float a while.
10) No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
Nugget of Life: Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals!
Related post : MODERN DAY LESSONS FROM NOAH’S ARK
Have an amazing week!